
Taylor Swift 在去年(2022)10月發行了第十張專輯《Midnights午夜》。
身為Taylor的粉絲,我真的是......太喜歡她這張專輯了,喜歡到不知道該怎麼紀錄與分享我對這張專輯,滿滿21首歌的想法與心得。
(這邏輯大概就像是,平時我是個很吵的女生,但遇到喜歡的男孩,就變得開不了口那樣)




↑圖片來源為網路,如有侵權請告知,會立刻撤下,謝謝!
5. Long Live
Long live the walls we crashed through.
萬歲,致那些我們一同摧毀的高牆。
How the kingdom lights shined just for me and you.
看看我們王國的光芒,只為了你我而閃亮。
I was screaming long live all the magic we made.
萬歲,致我為我們一同創造出來的魔法而喊著。
And bring on all the pretenders.
歐,那些覬覦的人儘管來吧!
One day we will be remembered.
有一天,我們將會永遠、永遠被記得的。
....
Long live all the mountains we moved.
萬歲,致那些我們一起移動的山嶺。
I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.
我將此生時光,同你一起和巨龍奮戰。
I was screaming long live that look on your face.
萬歲,我看著你的臉龐大喊著...
4. Getaway Car
It was the great escape, the prison break. The light of freedom on my face.
牢籠已破,這是我們最好的逃亡了。自由的光輝,已灑在我臉上。
But you weren't thinking. And I was just drinking.
但你並沒有任何的思考,而我也只是顧著在喝酒.
Well, he was running after us, I was screaming, "Go, go, go!"
好吧! 現在他追在我們身後了,我尖叫大喊著「快走!快走!快走」
But with three of us, honey, it's a sideshow.
但,這樣在愛情裡的我們三個,親愛的,就只是場街邊秀罷了。
And a circus ain't a love story.
馬戲團表演,是不可能變成愛情故事的。
And now we're both sorry (We're both sorry)
而現在,只剩下,我們都覺得抱歉了(我們都感到抱歉了)。
3. Cruel Summer
I'm drunk in the back of the car.
我醉倒在汽車後座裡,
And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar.
我從酒吧,像個嬰兒般嚎啕大哭地回家,
Said I'm fine, but it wasn't true.
我說著我很好,但這些都不是事實。
I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you
我一點都不想,只為了將你留下,而持續將秘密留在我心上。
And I snuck in through the garden gate,
我還是繼續偷偷摸摸地穿過那花園大門,
Every night that summer just to seal my fate
殘酷夏天的每個夜晚,我都在出賣自己的名聲。
And I screamed for whatever its worth.
我不計任何代價地吶喊出:
“I love you,” ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
「我愛你」這應該是你聽過最糟的事情了吧?
2. Enchanted
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go.
這樣的夜晚,如此閃耀,你能否不要讓此夜消失。
I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home。
你讓我如此驚豔,讓我在回家之路滿臉酡紅。
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew。
我會用永遠,來猜測你是否了解....
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
這樣的夜晚,完美無瑕,你能否不要輕易離去。
I'm wonder struck, dancing around all alone。
你讓我如此驚豔,讓我在回家之路上獨自地舞蹈。
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
我會用永遠,來猜測你是否了解....
I was enchanted to meet you
遇見你...我就像是撞見了魔法一樣
...
Please don't be in love with someone else
請你,請你別愛上了別人...
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
請你,請你別讓別人守候著你....
1. All too wll

↑圖片來源: Mr.生活扉頁網站,我泰豪美豪美!!!
10. You are in love
Morning, his place. Burnt toast, Sunday.
早晨,在他的住處。星期日和烤好的吐司。
You keep his shirt. He keeps his word.
你持有著他的衣物,他則持有著他的承諾。
And for once you let go. Of your fears and your ghosts.
這一次,你能把自己的恐懼,和自己的夢魘試著放手。
One step, not much, but it said enough。
就只是往前一步,那並沒有很多,但愛情說,那已足夠。

↑Photo by Denisse Leon on Unsplash
9. no body, no crime

↑Photo by Lacie Slezak on Unsplash
8. Should've Said No
You should've said no,
你應該要拒絕拒絕的,
baby and you might still have me
寶貝,這樣你或許還能有我的...

↑Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash
7. Exile
I think I've seen this film before.
我想,我曾在電影裡面,看過這樣的情節。
And I didn't like the ending.
而我,不喜歡那個電影的結局。

↑Photo by Felix Mooneeram on Unsplash
6. Cornelia Street
And I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends.
我希望,我從未失去你,多希望,我們的愛情永遠不會結束。
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again.
我永遠無法再踏上科妮莉亞街了。
That's the kind of heartbreak time could never mend.
那是種,時間也永遠無法癒合的傷痛,
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again
我永遠無法再踏上科妮莉亞街了。
...
I hope I never lose you .
我希望,我希望自己從未失去你。
I'd never walk Cornelia Street again. Never again....
我將會永遠無法再次走過科妮莉亞街,永遠都無法...

↑Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash